How we work
We have a three stage process to data analytics, designed to highlight the underlying drivers within the business.
We rigorously interrogate the data to build a picture of the trends being displayed within customers buying behavior. And from that predict the outcome on top line revenue into the immediate future.
Knowing what levers to pull and the potential value associated to them, allows us to give our clients a commercially based Blueprint which forms the strategy and implementation plan to kick start growth.
Types of Growth Portfolio Engagement
- A quantitative analysis that examines the recent history of the company’s revenue, usually over 3-4 years.
- It performs a deep dive into the revenue composition of the business.
- It identifies what is happening with your customer base, including customer value, retention/churn, lifetime value and product mix
- The Growth Probe will highlight where the company is strong, its weaknesses, and the immediate opportunities you need to garner quick wins.
- Engagement reflects the complexity of the business and the depth of data. Our experience across multiple sectors, has given us the ability to reveal powerful insights and opportunities at a significant ROI.
- Comes at a fixed fee of $21,000. We give you a guarantee that we will identify at least 10%pa in real revenue growth opportunities. If we can’t then there is no fee payable.
- Where could the future prosperity of the business lie?
- Using the findings from the Growth Probe, we can confidently predict the future position of the business if the status quo remains the same.
- Equally by embedding individual or a series of growth initiatives we can compare where the business could be over the same time frame
- In achieving growth, there are often multiple avenues that the business can pursue. As part of the future modelling, we can also extract a ROI analysis. This enables us to examine the financial and structural resources required to support incremental revenue pathways.
- Engagement reflects the number of models that are required but experience allows us to quickly identify realistic implementation pathways quickly and cost effectively.
- A strategy and implementation plan for growth is an extension of our data work.
- The plan will be “customer centric” by nature. It will require the business to re-assess its current practices and processes.
- A Business Canvas will be worked through by identifying the key customer segments, value propositions and supports necessary for the business to attain its growth agenda.
- Measurement, test and learn will be a key discipline. A number of dashboards will be developed as a management tool.
- Engagement often reflects the extent of change required for a business to achieve different outcomes. Some teams find the clarity of this data driven growth simple, other more challenging but everyone finds it rewarding.
OUR EXPERIENCE COVERS: